Front End/UI Developer – Part time (0.6 FT) for 3 month contract
Agile Software company in centre of Edinburgh require a part time Front End/UI Developer on a contract or permanent basis. Acting as the UI development expert the successful will candidate will support the upgrade of existing application’s UI to a new design and framework and support the development of UI components for new projects.
- Work closely with UX team to translate designs into a first class user interface for a web application across multiple devices and browsers.
- Work with development team to ensure UI framework integrates seamlessly with other layers of software architecture.
- Mentor and train members of the development team in UI best practice, ensuing they are able to consistently deliver high quality interfaces
- Work with Software Architect to ensure that UI elements are in line with overall architecture.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience creating and extending CSS frameworks.
- Experience of Responsive design and Mobile First.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum / XP).
- A confident self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Track record of delivering high quality user interfaces with web applications
- An understanding of C# and Razor.
- Experience of working on enterprise software applications.
The successful candidate will join a team of developers working on one of the UK’s leading healthcare applications, in an environment supportive of part time working. There will be opportunities to work on the latest technologies introduce new technologies.
Salary and package on request.