A new Agency specialising in the recruitment of tunneling professionals is looking for two recruitment consultants to work 3 or 4 days a week.
The company is based in Cardiff but the role is home based – anywhere in the country.
About the Role:
A vital link between clients and candidates, this sales-driven position is fast-paced, demanding and diverse.
- Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
- Working with client companies, build relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen candidates, interview them, undertake background checks and finally match them to their clients.
- Good solid experience in Recruitment or Sales
- Highly motivated to meet targets
- Good understanding of social media and internet research
- Professional telephone manner
An interest in engineering is an advantage, however training will be given in understanding the specialist roles in the industry. (Training will take place in Cardiff.)
The basic salary starts at £15,000 per annum. Commission starts at 25% of placement fee.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 31 December.